Products for Every Refrigerant and Application
Temprite specializes in energy-efficient coalescent and conventional oil separators, oil reservoirs, liquid receivers and refrigerant oil management products for all refrigerants including traditional and natural refrigerants: ammonia (NH3), carbon dioxide (CO2) and hydrocarbons (HCs).
• Temprite developed the 130 Series of coalescent oil separators, reservoirs and dryer shells to meet the increasing demand for transcritical CO2 products that deliver high efficiency, significant energy savings, and the potential for smart utilization of waste heat in the transcritical CO2 environment.
• The 920 & 920R Series of coalescent oil separators are compatible with traditional refrigerants, subcritical CO2, and ammonia (NH3). Because ammonia is a cleaning agent, more dirt is removed from the system and deposited in the filter. 920 and 920R Series separators offer easy accessibility to the Temprite Standard Filter for changes.
• Temprite’s 300 and 900 Series of hermetic coalescent oil separators are compatible with subcritical CO2, hydrocarbons, and traditional refrigerants.
• The 500 Series of accessible impingement conventional oil separators are compatible with subcritical CO2 and traditional refrigerants.
• The 600 Series of hermetic impingement conventional oil separators are compatible with subcritical CO2, HCs, and traditional refrigerants.
Temprite’s products have been UL listed for decades.
Since December 2001, all standard products conform to the European Pressure Directive (PED). Temprite products carry one or more of the following certifications: UL, ULC, CE, CRN ASME, KHK.*
1555 W. Hawthorne Lane West Chicago, IL 60185
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN